Beer bread with garlic and herbs. Jump to Recipe Jump to Video. Classic beer bread is quick and easy to make. But I can't say I'm always crazy about the flavor.
Taken the basic bread batter itself, it is well suited for experimenting with any "filler" elements, such as olives, garlic, jalapenos, cheese, or anything that suits your imagination. One of my favorite combinations is. I think that beer bread will forever be one of my favorite sides to prepare. You can cook Beer bread with garlic and herbs using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beer bread with garlic and herbs
- It’s 3 cups of White whole wheat flour -.
- It’s 4 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried rosemary.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of Light beer.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Butter melted.
These Garlic and Herb Bread Rolls are loaded with flavor thanks to the beer, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. An egg wash gives them a gorgeous After making these Garlic and Herb Beer Bread Rolls, we've been noshing on leftover rolls as lunchtime sliders – perfect with ham, turkey, and cheese. An update to a classic recipe, this beer bread is loaded up with herbs and fresh garlic for a more flavorful loaf. Purchased the Garlic Herb as well as the Chili Garlic for Fathers Day.
Beer bread with garlic and herbs instructions
- Preheat the oven to 175 C. In a bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, rosemary, thyme and oregano. Add minced garlic and stir again. Slowly stir in the beer until mixed..
- Pour half of the melted butter into the loaf pan. Put mrlyrd butter on boards with brush. Then transfer the bread batter to the pan and spread it out even with spoon. Pour the rest of the butter on top of the batter, spread it around evenly on top. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, until top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let it cool down and serve with cottage cheese or ricotta or similar cheeses..
- Video recipe is here https://youtu.be/wSKVsAYBZEw?sub_confirmation=1.
First time I've made something in the kitchen with my dad and it was so much fun! I love the beer bread range and this one is definitely my favourite. This bread is one of those breads, except anyone can make it. The recipe is simple and the ingredients are ones you probably have in your pantry. Savory herbs are mixed in with warm water and yeast to blend the flavors and activate the leavening.