Grilled Summer Corn Salsa.
You can cook Grilled Summer Corn Salsa using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Summer Corn Salsa
- You need of corn on the cobb, grilled on bbq.
- It’s of jalepeno, minced.
- Prepare of green onion, diced.
- You need of butter.
- You need of tomato (or 2 handfuls cherry tomato), diced.
- You need of crumbled queso fresco.
- You need of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- You need of lime.
Grilled Summer Corn Salsa step by step
- Grill your corn on bbq (about 5-8 min).
- Cut the corn off the cob while still warm and toss together with tbsp butter (try to do this while its warm so the butter melts).
- Add all the other diced ingredients and stir to combine.
- Stir in the cheese and squeeze of lime juice.
- Serve as a side or with tortilla chips. FREAKIN YUM!!!.