Toffee Candy Drop Cookies.
You can cook Toffee Candy Drop Cookies using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Toffee Candy Drop Cookies
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of Brown Sugar.
- It’s of Vanilla.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare of Flour.
- Prepare of Baking Soda.
- You need of Cream of Tartar.
- It’s of package OR 1 1/3 Cup Heath Toffee Bits – Bits O'Brickle.
Toffee Candy Drop Cookies step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees..
- Mix butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt together..
- Add 3 Eggs and mix slightly..
- Stir flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar together in a bowl and then add to wet mixture..
- Mix in Candy Toffee Bits last..
- Using a small cookie scoop, measure out 12 cookies per pan..
- Bake for 12 minutes on airbake cookie sheets OR 10 minutes on dark non stick cookie sheets..
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing cookies from cookie sheet. Cookies will be light colored on top, slightly brown on the bottom resulting in a light, yet crispy 2 inch cookie..
- Yields 5 dozen 2" cookies!.