Pumpkin Almond Muffins.
You can cook Pumpkin Almond Muffins using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Almond Muffins
- You need 1 of Cooking spray.
- You need 1 can of chickpeas.
- It’s 1/4 cup of almond butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of pure maple syrup, agave nectar or honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of egg whites (2 egg whites or 4 tablespoons).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
Pumpkin Almond Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a blender/food processor, add all of the ingredients in and blend. I tend to have the liquid ingredients at the bottom so that the blender can sift though everything better..
- Spread the batter evenly throughout the muffin tin. Try not to have each muffin filled to the top or else it might overflow as it's baking..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or insert a toothpick into a muffin. If it comes out clean, it's done!.