Spam Pineapple Onion Kabobs. This summer, try our SPAM® Teriyaki, Pineapple, and Red Pepper Kabobs full of zesty flavor. Take meaty chunks of SPAM® Teriyaki and fresh pineapple and skewer them together with zesty red peppers and onions. Then serve them up hot and grill-marked for greatness.
Which Way Do You Cut an Onion for Kabobs? Cut the onion laying on it's side and you will slice across the beltline. Start at the stem end and work towards the. You can have Spam Pineapple Onion Kabobs using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spam Pineapple Onion Kabobs
- It’s 1 (12 oz) of can of Spam (hickory smoked or teriyaki flavor).
- You need 1 (20 oz) of can pineapple slices (In light syrup).
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- It’s of Reserved liquid from pineapple.
- It’s 1/2 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- You need of Fresh cracked black pepper.
- It’s 7 of kabob skewers.
Slice it into strips and get it crispy in a hot skillet, then make these SPAM tacos! Topped with pineapple and red pepper, these tacos are Then remove the SPAM strips and add the pineapple and red pepper. You want the fruit and vegetables to take on some color, but don't. Put some kapow into your kabobs with our SPAM® Cordon Bleu Hawaii Kabobs.
Spam Pineapple Onion Kabobs instructions
- Pour liquid from pineapple and soy sauce into saucepan on medium high heat and reduce by 3/4 and set aside..
- Slice spam, pineapple and onion into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- Arrange skewers with spam, pineapple and onion using only half of skewer so you can have a handle to turn kabobs. Mill black pepper over both sides..
- Grill over medium high heat basting frequently with reduced sauce until kabobs start to caramelize and are heated through..
- Plate up and enjoy!.
Grill the perfect summer kabob with cubes of SPAM® Less Sodium, pineapple and onion glazed with pineapple preserves and hot pepper flakes. Alternately thread SPAM cubes, pineapple chunks, and bell pepper pieces on eight skewers. Alternate cubes of ham or. and chunks of pineapple on toothpicks or skewers. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Grilled SPAM , Tomato, Cheddar Cheese, and Sweet Onion Sandwiches. allrecipes.com.