You can have Besan Halwa using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Besan Halwa
- It’s 2 cups of besan (gram flour).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of ghee.
- You need 1/2 tsp of powdered cardamom.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated dried coconut.
- You need 5 of grated almonds.
Besan Halwa step by step
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry the besan till it’s light brown..
- Add the cardamom powder..
- Make sugar syrup by adding sugar to boiling water. Stir till the syrup is thick..
- Add the sugar syrup to besan and stir well and make sure there are no lumps..
- Transfer the mixture into a greased plate or vessel. Garnish with grated nuts and dried coconut powder and leave it to set till the mixture is completely cool..