Brad's salmon burgers. Most salmon burgers fail to deliver on their promise, but not these: These are tender and juicy with a crispy, crunchy exterior that yields to seasoned medium-rare salmon within. Juicy salmon burgers with homemade secret sauce and hot griddled buns. This is a Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Super Easy recipe with Seafood and is perfect for Dinner.
Thanks to Bristol Bay sockeye salmon fishermen for sponsoring this video! Find Bristol Bay sockeye salmon at a store near you. Salmon Burgers from Delish.com make for a lighter and refreshing dinner any night of the week. You can cook Brad's salmon burgers using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's salmon burgers
- Prepare of cooked flaked salmon. deboned.
- It’s of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare of mayonnaise.
- You need of xl egg.
- It’s of flour.
- You need of paprika.
- Prepare of Mrs dash seasoning.
- You need of lemon pepper.
- It’s of toppings.
- You need of burger buns.
- It’s of cheese.
- Prepare of lettuce.
- You need of tomato.
- It’s of tartar sauce.
- It’s of onion.
Let us know how they came out in the comment below! We usually buy salmon burgers at Costco. I love that they are made with wild salmon but don't love the canola oil on the ingredients list. And I can tell they are really fried in oil.
Brad's salmon burgers instructions
- Mix flour and seasonings, set aside.
- Flake salmon into a bowl..
- Mix in mayo, bread crumbs, and egg. Stir in well.
- Form into patties. Dredge well in flour on both sides. Let sit for five minutes..
- Heat oil to cover the bottom of a large skillet. When hot fry on both sides until golden brown. Drain on paper towels..
- Toast buns. Add desired toppings and condiments. Eat and enjoy.
Salmon burgers are a flavorful and delicious hamburger recipe made with canned salmon, saltine cracker crumbs, and English muffins. We think the saltine cracker crumbs add enough sodium to this. Salmon Burgers are a light and flavorful alternative to your typical beef burger. A must-try for What are Salmon Burgers? For this recipe, you'll want to grind part of the salmon in a food processor: It'll bind the rest, which can be coarsely chopped to retain moisture.