Fruit Cake Cookies.
You can have Fruit Cake Cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruit Cake Cookies
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of confectioners sugar.
- You need of egg.
- It’s of flour.
- Prepare of cream of tartar.
- You need of vanilla.
- You need of rum flavor.
- It’s of candied cherries (chopped).
- Prepare of candied pineapple (chopped).
- You need of raisins (coarsely chopped).
- You need of pecans (chopped).
Fruit Cake Cookies instructions
- In mixing bowl, cream butter & sugar; beat in egg, vanilla & rum flavor. Gradually add flour & cream of tartar, beating just until mixed. Stir in cherries, pineapple, raisins & nuts. Divide dough in half. Roll each into a log about 2 inches around. Wrap in wax paper – freeze firm. To bake, slice cookie rolls ¼ inch thick with a sharp knife; place on a greased baking sheet & bake at 375* for 12 – 14 minutes until lightly browned on edges. Cool on rack..
- candied pineapple.
- mixing the candied fruit, raisins, & nuts into the dough.
- fruitcake dough rolled into logs.
- sliced cookies, ready for baking.
- the fruitcake cookie.