Almond Coconut Brownies.
You can cook Almond Coconut Brownies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Almond Coconut Brownies
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Olive Oil.
- It’s 4 large of Eggs.
- You need 3 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of Sliced Almonds.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Coconut Flakes.
Almond Coconut Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 13×9 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine Cocoa Powder and Olive Oil in small bowl.
- Whisk Eggs and Vanilla in large bowl, whisk in Sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Stir cocoa mixture into egg/sugar mixture.
- Add Flour, nuts and coconut. Stir until well combined..
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 45-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out nearly clean..
- Cool, in pan, on wire rack. Serve warm..