Sautéed garlic kale. Sautéed Kale With Garlic and Olive Oil. A quick, easy recipe for simple sautéed kale flavored with lots of lemon and garlic. Recipe: Easy Skillet Kale with Lemon & Garlic.
First of all, it's one of those dark green cruciferous veggies you hear so. Learn how to make fresh sauteed kale and garlic. A great Italian side dish or small lunch! simpleitaliancooking.com. You can cook Sautéed garlic kale using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sautéed garlic kale
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1 bunch of kale, stemmed and washed thoroughly.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
One of my favorite kale recipes! See how to make delicious sautéed kale with fresh lemon and garlic. I love Kale and I use this method often. Sauteed kale, a delicious and simple way to cook kale.
Sautéed garlic kale step by step
- Heat oil in deep pan over med high heat..
- Add garlic and sauté until soft. Add kale, salt and onion powder. Stir until all the kale is softened, about 5 mins..
Preparation Bring extra-large pot of salted water to boil. I made a variety of greens including, spinach, kale, collards, and callaloo. Sauteed Kale Garlic and Onions is one of my favorite way of preparing greens, except I omitted the Jamaican Scotch bonnet. Garlicky Sautéed Kale is delicious served hot from the oven. Roasting kale is amazing—the leaves turn from a dusty dark green to dark emerald with.