Keto Pepperoni Pizza.
You can have Keto Pepperoni Pizza using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Pepperoni Pizza
- It’s 3 cups of shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 2 oz of Cream Cheese block.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Super Fine Almond Flour.
- Prepare 8 oz of can Tomato Sauce.
- You need 4 oz of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 24 slices of Pepperoni.
Keto Pepperoni Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- First let's make the sauce. Combine the tomato sauce, water, Italian seasoning,garlic powder, chilli powder, Cayenne Pepper sauce and parmesan cheese into a small sauce pan. Mix, cover and put on low heat stirring occasionally..
- Now let's make the crust. Grease a large sauce pan (I use bacon fat) and put on burner over low/medium heat. Chop cream cheese into small cubes and add into large sauce pan. Add 2 cups mozzarella and 1/2 cup cheddar. Add almond flour. Constantly stir mixture over heat until cheese melts and forms dough-like consistency..
- Take dough mixture and place on to large sheet of parchment paper. Cover with additional sheet of parchment and roll with rolling pin to form 12-16 inch circle..
- Remove top parchment. Poke a bunch of holes in dough with fork. Place dough circle on to pizza pan and bake in oven for 6-8 minutes our until it begins to crisp..
- Remove dough from oven. Let cool for 10 minutes. Top with 1/2 of sauce mixture (put the rest in the fridge for another day). Top with 1 cup of mozzarella, 1/2 cup of cheddar and pepperoni..
- Bake @350° for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool before eating..