Almond Joy Cupcakes.
You can cook Almond Joy Cupcakes using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Almond Joy Cupcakes
- You need 1 box of brownie mix.
- Prepare 14 oz of shredded coconut.
- You need 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped almonds.
Almond Joy Cupcakes step by step
- mix brownie according to directions.
- Fill cupcake liners half fill.
- Bake @350 degrees for 12 minutes..
- while baking brownie mixture, mix sweetened condensed milk with coconut..
- place 1 tablespoon coconut mixture on top brownies place back in oven for 14 minutes..
- while cooling melt chocolate chips in microwave.
- spread chocolate on top of coconut..
- place chopped almonds on the melted chocolate..