Tuna Pasta with Salad Cream & Red Onions. Tuna gets jazzed up with jalepenos and a tangy lemon mayonnaise in this fun summer pasta salad. Serve over a bed of fresh iceburg lettuce. Hello guys, I am back with a straight forward creamy tuna pasta salad.
It's fast and easy to make! This pasta salad could either be a side dish or a main course. whichever you choose is fine. Cold Tuna Pasta Salad is a delicious dish to take to your next potluck or barbecue. You can have Tuna Pasta with Salad Cream & Red Onions using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Pasta with Salad Cream & Red Onions
- You need of fusilli pasta.
- Prepare of tinned tuna.
- Prepare of red onion.
- Prepare of Salad Cream.
Friends will be impressed and go back for seconds with this easy Tuna In a separate bowl combine the Mayonnaise, Sour Cream, White Vinegar, Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Powder. In a large bowl combine cooked Pasta. This Tuna Pasta Salad with shell noodles, peas, tuna, celery, and Greek yogurt is fast, healthy, and a dish your How to make Tuna Pasta Salad: Cook your pasta according to package instructions, then drain them I don't have and Greek yogurt on hand, can I just leave it out or would sour cream work? Best served cold, this creamy tuna pasta salad is a hit!
Tuna Pasta with Salad Cream & Red Onions instructions
- Half fill a saucepan with water and bring to the boil. Once boiling, add the pasta and reduce to a medium heat..
- While the pasta is simmering, take the red onion and cut into thin slices..
- Once the pasta is cooked, take it off the heat, drain well, then add the chopped onion and tuna to the saucepan and mix together with a fork..
- Finally, add 2-3 generous squeezes/dollops of salad cream and stir well to make sure all of the pasta and other ingredients are coated evenly..
- Serve and enjoy..
With cheese and of course tuna & pasta it's the perfect light lunch or side! How to Make Tuna Pasta Salad. Making a pasta salad isn't hard! This Tuna Pasta Salad is not only healthy, filling, and utterly delicious, it is easy to make and loaded with flavor. Made with protein-packed tuna, peas, whole-wheat pasta, celery, and then tossed in a tasty and creamy avocado yogurt dressing.