Green Chicken Chili.
You can have Green Chicken Chili using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Chicken Chili
- You need 2 Tbsp. of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 C. of Sweet corn.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 4 of roasted Hatch Chile peppers, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp. of Paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Black pepper.
- You need 1 quart of Chicken stock.
- Prepare 3 C. of Cooked chicken, shredded.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz.) of Can of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1/2 C. of Cilantro.
- You need 1/4 C. of Water.
- You need 1 of lime.
- It’s of Topping:.
- You need of Cilantro (optional).
- It’s of Hot sauce (optional).
- You need of Crispy corn chips.
- Prepare 10 of small corn tortillas, cut into 1/4 inch strips.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp. of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Chili powder.
Green Chicken Chili step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place tortilla chips onto a baking sheet in a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, sugar, and chili powder. Toss to coat. Bake for 15 minutes stirring once half way through. Remove and let cool..
- In a large pot heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onions, green peppers, corn, and garlic. Saute 5 minutes until vegetables are tender..
- Add roasted green Chile's to the pot along with cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper. Mix and cook 3-4 minutes..
- Add shredded chicken and chicken stock. Bring to a low simmer for 5 minutes..
- In a blender or food processor and drained and rinsed beans, water and cilantro. Blend until the mixture becomes a paste. Add to the chili and stir until has slightly thickened..
- Add lime juice and garnish with cilantro and hot sauce if desired. Top with crispy tortilla strips..