Tuna Noodle Casserole.
You can cook Tuna Noodle Casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Noodle Casserole
- It’s of tuna.
- Prepare of dry pasta ( I used tri colored vegetable pasta – Fusilli).
- You need of tuna.
- Prepare of cream of chicken soup.
- You need of onion power or 2 tbsp dehydrated onion.
- You need of vegetable of your choice (frozen).
- You need of parmesan cheese.
- It’s of crushed potato chips, plain.
Tuna Noodle Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit. Cook pasta as per package directions and drain..
- Lightly spray an 8 x 8 pan. Mix pasta, soup, tuna and onion powder OR dehydrated onion together..
- Take the 1 cup frozen vegetables and run them under water until thawed out then drain. Add them to the pasta and mix well. (I used mixed veggies.).
- Put pasta into 8 x 8 pan and top with crushed potato chips and parmesan cheese. Bake for 20 minutes..