Low-Carb Single Serve Bread. This Single Serving Keto Bread is the most legit low carb bread recipe. Toasty and buttery, this almond flour recipe takes only minutes to make, but tastes better than "real" bread! It's Paleo, gluten-free, grain-free, and keto-friendly!
I like to make a cheese and fried egg sandwich. Low carb Soul Bread became an instant hit and variations of the bread started to pop up everywhere. With an almond flour crust these single serve Low Carb Quiches make for the perfect at home brunch! You can cook Low-Carb Single Serve Bread using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Single Serve Bread
- Prepare 3 Tbs. of Almond Flour.
- You need 1 Tbs. of Flax Seed.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of Pink Himalayan Salt.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 Tbs. of Ghee, melted.
Low Carb Snacks – Two Delicious Options! Matthew is a huge fan of tomato, but he's taken a step back from eating them by the handful since starting keto. If you're on a low-carb diet, bread is typically one of the first things you'll have to remove from your diet — having a sandwich with a couple of slices of English muffins aren't terribly high in carbohydrates. Low carb Keto friendly bread that is made with coconut flour and easily cooked in the microwave!
Low-Carb Single Serve Bread instructions
- Mix all ingredients together. Pour into your desired microwave safe dish.** Let sit for 2 minutes. Then place in microwave and cook for 2 minutes. You can either let cool for a minute and use as is or toast to get a bit of crispiness. **I use a square 5×5 Corningware dish..
The best bread crumbs substitutes when you're eating a low carb diet are almond and coconut flours. Make this Trim Healthy Mama single serve focaccia bread in just minutes! Delicious and perfect for your favorite on plan sandwich. This low carb donuts recipe with almond flour is easy to make. These keto donuts taste just like regular sugar coated ones, with options for paleo donuts, too!