Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Bake #mycookbook. Pour blueberries on top followed by the milk mixture. Fresh blueberries, lemon zest and cinnamon rolls come together in this easy breakfast bake that makes a pretty (and tasty!) dish at your spring brunch. It's the perfect breakfast or brunch recipe the entire family will love.
Try this recipe for delicious soft and fluffy rolls. A bowl of Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Baked Oatmeal. If you had the cream cheese icing and the cinnamon topping, then quite a bit more. You can cook Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Bake #mycookbook using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Bake #mycookbook
- You need 2 packages of cinnamon rolls (save the icing).
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of blueberries.
Blueberry and cinnamon create a perfect combination in this recipe for bread rolls. Remove dough onto a lightly floured table top. Roll out into a flat rectangular sheet. Brush lightly with enough melted butter.
Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Bake #mycookbook step by step
- Cut cinnamon rolls into bite-size pieces and set aside..
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon until well combined..
- Place cut up cinnamon rolls into an 8×8 baking dish. Pour blueberries on top followed by the milk mixture..
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until fully cooked. If the top is looking too brown, cover with foil for the remaining time..
- Garnish with icing and serve..
Spread with a layer of blueberry pie filling. As the rolls bake, the blueberry juice thickens and bakes up into the bottom of the roll. A layer of thick blueberry goo at the bottom of the pan. After the rolls have risen and you've baked them, it's time for a glaze. I made an easy sweet lemon glaze to pair with the fluffy dough and juicy blueberries.