Traditional Almond Cookie – Semperit.
You can have Traditional Almond Cookie – Semperit using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Traditional Almond Cookie – Semperit
- Prepare 2 of Egg yolks.
- You need 1 cup of Salted Butter / Margerine.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Fine sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Castard flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fine grind almond.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
Traditional Almond Cookie – Semperit instructions
- Cream together butter and sugar. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the egg stiffly then add into the creamed butter sugar.
- Add and mix in the vanilla follow by the castard flour then the fine almond.
- Mix well then add in the AP flour. Mix them well until the batter look more like a dough.
- Roll them thin into about 1/2cm (or more if you want to) and cut them using a cookie cutter. Usually we have the flat type with some lines on top.
- Let them sit for at least 15 minutes and bake at 180/350 for 15-20 minutes.