Peas and Cottage Cheese with Almond milk.
You can cook Peas and Cottage Cheese with Almond milk using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peas and Cottage Cheese with Almond milk
- You need of Ingredients.
- It’s 2 cup of Peas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Almonds.
- It’s 1 cup of Cottage cheese or Paneer cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 large of Onion.
- You need 4 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 3 of Big green chilli.
- It’s 1 bunch of small Parsley.
- It’s 1 bunch of spring onion.
- It’s 1 small of stick cinnamon.
- You need 4 of cloves.
- It’s 5 of cardamon.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves.
- You need 1 of Oil for frying.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Hot water for soaking almonds.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes.
Peas and Cottage Cheese with Almond milk instructions
- Soak the almonds in hot water for 15 mins and remove the skin. Blend the almonds with a little water into a paste..
- Blend onion, garlic, chilli, parsley and spring onion with a little water..
- Heat oil in a saucepan and add spices..
- Add blended ingredients and fry for 15 mins til fragrance. Add tomatoes and fry for 2 more mins..
- Add cheese cubes, peas and water and simmer for 8 – 10 mins on low fire. Add salt to taste..
- Add almond paste and bring to a boil. Add hot water if you like more gravy..
- Serve hot..