Tofu,black bean and corn chili burrito. Since sweet potatoes and black beans play so well together, I reunited them for the burrito filling, along with pops of juicy corn and cubes of tofu that soak up all that spiced up chili powder flavor like it's their job. Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper. Categories: Healthy Burrito Tofu Recipes Beans and Legumes.
Fermented Chinese black beans is the underrated star for Chinese cuisine. Transfer tofu out and leave the oil in. This chili is a good make-ahead choice, since it will taste even better the next day. You can cook Tofu,black bean and corn chili burrito using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tofu,black bean and corn chili burrito
- It’s 1 can of (about 15 ounces) black beans,rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 can of (about 14 ounces) diced tomatoes with green pepper,celery and onion.
- Prepare 8 ounces of firm tofu,crumbled.
- It’s 1 cup of mild prepared salsa.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground chipotle pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dried Oregano.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked rice.
- It’s 8 (6 inch) of flour tortillas.
- Prepare of Optional toppings;sliced avocado,sour cream,lettuce and/or chopped fresh cilantro.
Our easy black bean burrito recipe is an easy Mexican burrito recipe with beans. A colourful, vegan burrito recipe, rammed with tomatoes, black beans, sweetcorn, lime, coriander, avocado and red chilli. Black Bean & Quinoa Burritos are easy vegan freezer burritos filled with protein rich quinoa and black beans with lots of colorful veggies! zucchini – can sub with yellow squash. black beans. corn – canned or fresh off the cob. cilantro. spices – includes cumin, chili powder, chipotle powder, garlic. Burritos are BIG in our household, like seriously big.
Tofu,black bean and corn chili burrito instructions
- Combine beans,tomatoes,tofu,salsa,broth,corn,chili powder,cumin,chipotle pepper and oregano in crock-pot slow cooker; stir to blend. Cover..
- Cook on low 8 hours or on high 4 hours..
- Top each tortilla with about 11/4 cups bean mixture. Fold short ends of each tortilla over part of filling then roll up jelly-roll style..
- Serve with desired toppings..
- Stir rice into bean mixture. Cover; cook on high 15 minutes..
I can't imagine a few days going by without wrapping up one of these little babies. This is a very vibrant and colorful dish packed with a ton of flavor. I used a mixture of red bell peppers, canned black beans, canned corn, cilantro, onions, rice. Add beans, tomatoes, and ¼ cup water to pan. Sprinkle with ⅓ the cheese (reserve remaining to top burritos) and season with ¼ tsp. salt.