You can cook Cotton Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cotton Cheesecake
- It’s of cheese mixture.
- It’s of cheese (around 125 gm or 1 cup and a half).
- You need of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of milk or evaporated milk.
- You need of meringue.
- Prepare of large egg whites.
- It’s of castor sugar.
- It’s of cream of tartar.
- It’s of others.
- You need of lemon juice.
- Prepare of self raising flour.
- It’s of large egg yolks.
Cotton Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 175C°. Grease and flour 8×8in baking pan. Heat the butter, cheese and milk over medium heat pan. Stir occasionally until it melt. Remove from heat..
- In a large bowl, beat white eggs, sugar and cream of tartar until it becomes meringue. Meringue tips: try flip over your bowl on your face. If it do not fall on your face, it is meringue enough. Lol. Please do not intentionally mix it with other ingredient such as water or egg yolk or else your meringue won't come out perfectly. Clean and dry your bowl first before whisk them..
- In another large bowl, beat egg yolk until thick and light..
- Sift the cheese mixture and pour them into the egg yolk. Add flour and mix them into the mixture in batches..
- Then, pour the white eggs mixture and lemon juice into the cheese mixture. Fold them until it well combined..
- Pour the batter in a baking pan and bake for 60-70 minutes by using waterbath technique as the picture shown below.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Let it cool down and your super fluffy cheesecake is ready to serve!!.