Low-carb Biscuits, American.
You can cook Low-carb Biscuits, American using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low-carb Biscuits, American
- It’s 1/4 cup of cultured buttermilk.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 pinch of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 cup of almond flour.
- You need 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of xanthan gum.
Low-carb Biscuits, American instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In one bowl mix the buttermilk, egg, and salt. In another bowl combine the almond flour, xanthan gum, baking powder, and baking soda..
- Now mix them all together. Use a desert spoon to drop onto a baking pan lined with waxed paper. Make sure to spray the paper with nonstick spray..
- Bake 15-20 minutes. Serve immediately. I hope you enjoy!.
- These can be frozen..