Succulent Pork Stroganoff With Tagliatelle.
You can cook Succulent Pork Stroganoff With Tagliatelle using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Succulent Pork Stroganoff With Tagliatelle
- Prepare of Serves: 2 people.
- You need 300 g of thin pork loin steaks, sliced into thin strips,.
- Prepare 350 ml of water boiled with 1/2 a chicken stock cube mixed in,.
- Prepare 150 g of dried tagliatelle nests,.
- It’s 100 g of closed cap mushrooms, sliced,.
- It’s 1/2 of a red onion, sliced,.
- You need 2 tbsp of fat free quark,.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard,.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of tomato pureé paste,.
- It’s 1 tsp of smoked paprika,.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic granules,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried parsley,.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried thyme,.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to season,.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely chopped fresh parsley as garnish (optional),.
- It’s of Olive oil Frylight for frying.
Succulent Pork Stroganoff With Tagliatelle instructions
- Heat a large frying pan or saucepan up over a medium to high heat and spray the base with a layer of Frylight. Once warm add the onions and fry for around 3-4 minutes. Add in the sliced pork loins and season with salt and pepper. Fry until the pork starts to brown on the edges..
- Add in the tomato paste, garlic granules and paprika then stir the pork so it's coated well. Turn down the heat to medium..
- Add in the mushrooms and fry for a couple of minutes then add the water with chicken stock, the mustard and all of the dried herbs. Bring to a simmer..
- As the pork mixture simmers, bring a kettle of water to a boil and add to the saucepan you're cooking the pasta in. Add a good pinch of salt then the tagliatelle nests. Begin to cook according to the packet instructions, (they should take around 9-10 minutes)..
- Turn the heat down low on the pork and allow to simmer very gently whilst the pasta cooks, around three minutes before the pasta is ready, remove from the heat to cool a little..
- Drain off the cooked pasta and season with salt and pepper. Set aside. Add in the quark one tablespoon at a time to the Stroganoff and gently stir it through until it's well combined and creates a lovely creamy sauce..
- Plate up the pasta, spoon over the Stroganoff and garnish with the fresh parsley. Enjoy!.
- This dish is approximately 607kcals, this will vary a little depending on what pork and pasta you use however..