Mike's Steak Cheese Onion & Mushroom Man-wich. View our menu of hot subs and cheese steaks grilled fresh every time. Grilled fresh every time, our hot subs and cheese steaks are sure to please. I have a confession to make… steak and cheese sandwiches are my weakness!
It's packed with grilled onions, peppers, mushrooms, jalapeños, and extra cheese, carefully crafted with our tender chicken for a sub that. Combine in a bowl with the onions and mayonnaise. Add salt and pepper to taste. You can cook Mike's Steak Cheese Onion & Mushroom Man-wich using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Steak Cheese Onion & Mushroom Man-wich
- Prepare of ● For The Meat.
- Prepare 2 of New York Steaks [room temp].
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of ● For The Sautéed Onions & Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of EX LG Viadailla Onion [thick sliced].
- It’s 1 Box of Fresh Sliced Mushrooms.
- It’s 3 Cloves of Garlic [smashed and fine minced].
- You need 1 Cube of Tillamook Salted Butter.
- It’s 1 Dash of Oil.
- Prepare of ● For The Crispy Bread.
- Prepare 1 of EX LG Loaf French Bread.
- You need as needed of Pre-fabed Quality Butter.
- It’s as needed of Dried Parsley.
- You need of ● For The Additions.
- It’s as needed of Provolone & Swiss Cheese.
- It’s as needed of Inglehoffer Or Boars Head Cream Style Horseradish Sauce.
- You need as needed of Dill Pickle Spears.
Spread the mixture between slices of buttered bread. Divide the steak into two piles and top each pile with the onion and pepper mixture. Arrange the cheese slices over top, alternating the American and provolone cheeses. Cook until the cheese melts and the steak is crispy.
Mike's Steak Cheese Onion & Mushroom Man-wich step by step
- Sauté your mushrooms and onions for 10 minutes. You can also add green and red bell peppers for flavor and color..
- Season steaks to preference. Then, flash pan sear steaks on high for 2 minutes on each side. 3 if you want your steaks medium rare..
- Allow seared steaks to rest 5 minutes then, thin slice..
- Swiss and Provolone cheeses..
- Place strips in a stove top skillet. Pile on cheeses, then onions and mushrooms…
- Add a slight dash of water to skillet, turn on high and seal tightly. Steam for 2 minutes..
- Coat bread with garlic butter and sprinkle with dried parsley for added color..
- Bake bread at 350° for 5 minutes. Or, until crispy outside but soft in the center..
- Liberally coat bread slices inside with horseradish sauce..
- Inglehoffer or Boars Head Cream Style Horseradish Sauces are the best brands I've tried. Or, you can make your own. Just add sour cream, dijon mustard, pepper, fresh chives and horseradish to taste. Then, let chill..
- Load her up hot and watch your men pig out! Garnish with a dill pickle spear and serve with ice cold beer. Enjoy!.
Comes with steak, peppers, onions, and melted white American cheese that's grilled-to-order on their flat top grill in-store and then served on a bed of lettuce. Add the onion and bell pepper and season with salt and pepper. Discover our Max Cheese & Onion. Each thick cut potato slice is crammed with flavour for an exceptional taste. Onions, peppers, mushrooms, steak, jalapeño, American cheese.