You can have Low-carb Flatbreads using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low-carb Flatbreads
- You need 1 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1 cup of tapioca starch.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lard.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/3 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s 1/3 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Low-carb Flatbreads step by step
- Make a dough with all the ingredients. Heat a skillet with nonstick spray..
- Form a disc with some of the dough. Lay on the hot skillet. I used 2 sheets of waxed paper sprayed with nonstick spray. Then I squished it between the the two waxed paper sheets till a disc formed..
- Cook 2 minutes on the first side and 1 minute on the second..
- Move to a plate and repeat till done. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.