Parmesan Garlic Roasted Baby Potatoes.
You can cook Parmesan Garlic Roasted Baby Potatoes using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Garlic Roasted Baby Potatoes
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of sea salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp. of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of lbs. baby potatoes.
- Prepare of Dipping Sauce:.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of grated parmesan cheese.
Parmesan Garlic Roasted Baby Potatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- In a small bowl combine parmesan cheese with all seasonings..
- Place olive oil in 9 x 13 baking dish and turn to coat bottom and all sides..
- Sprinkle cheese mixture on top of oil in dish. Do not dump it in and then attempt to spread this will not work. Instead evenly sprinkle and distribute on top of oil and let sit..
- Cut all potatoes in half..
- Arrange them cut side down in a single layer on top of cheese mixture making sure to push down on them when placing into dish..
- Place in oven and bake for 35 minutes or until cheese is golden brown and potatoes are soft when poked with a fork..
- Let potatoes rest for 5 minutes and then cut around each potato to loosen from pan..
- For sauce combine all ingredients and serve as a dip or topping..