R&B (Cumin Rice & Coconut Beans. R is a free software environment for statistical computing and graphics. It compiles and runs on a wide variety of UNIX platforms, Windows and MacOS. To download R, please choose your preferred CRAN.
R is a language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. R provides a wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification. R is a programming language and environment commonly used in statistical computing, data analytics and scientific research. You can cook R&B (Cumin Rice & Coconut Beans using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of R&B (Cumin Rice & Coconut Beans
- You need 2 cups of rice.
- It’s 4 cups of water.
- It’s 1 kg of boiled beans.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 3 of tomatoes.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of whole cumin seeds.
It is one of the most popular languages used by statisticians, data analysts. R is a programming language and software environment that is used for statistical analysis, data modeling, graphical R is the best tool for software programmers, statisticians, and data miners who. Learn the R programming language in this tutorial course. This is a hands-on overview of the statistical programming language R, one of the most important.
R&B (Cumin Rice & Coconut Beans instructions
- To cook rice add water to pan and allow to boil. Add pinch salt, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil and cumin seeds.
- Once water boils, rinse rice and add to the water.
- Cook rice until all the water completely dissolves. Set aside.
- To cook beans.
- In pan add onions with oil. Cook until onions turn golden.
- Add tomatoes and cook until paste like. Add salt, paprika and stir.
- Add in the boiled beans, cook a few minutes then add coconut milk.
- Cook beans until gravy thickens.
- Serve the coconut beans with the cumin rice.
R is a programming language and software environment for statistical computing and graphics. R – Overview – R is a programming language and software environment for statistical analysis, graphics representation and reporting. R was created by Ross Ihaka and Robert Gen. We are interested in implementing R programming language for statistics and data science. That also means for you: if you are already used to R, you will likely benefit more from an advanced Check out the r-tutorials instructor profile for more info.