Mini Muffins with Almonds.
You can have Mini Muffins with Almonds using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Muffins with Almonds
- Prepare of Main Ingredient.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 50 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 110 ml of milk.
- Prepare 50 grams of butter, melted.
- Prepare 150 grams of all-purpose (plain) flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 of a few drops of almond extract.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of salt.
- It’s 50 grams of flaked sugar.
- It’s 1 of confectioners' (icing) sugar for dusting.
Mini Muffins with Almonds step by step
- Heat the oven to 200C. Grease a 20-hole mini muffin pan..
- Mix together the egg, sugar, milk, butter and almond extract in a mixing bowl until combined..
- Sift in the flour, baking powder, and salt and fold gently into the mixture until blended but still slightly slumpy..
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin tins and place a few almonds on top of each muffin..
- Bake for about 20 minutes until well risen. Allow to stand for 5 minutes then place on a wire rack to cool..
- Sift a little confectioners' (icing) sugar over the muffins just before serving..