Durian Ogura Cake.
You can have Durian Ogura Cake using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Durian Ogura Cake
- Prepare of egg yolk mixture.
- You need of egg yolks.
- Prepare of egg.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of cake flour.
- It’s of durian puree.
- It’s of durian.
- You need of milk.
- You need of meringue.
- You need of egg whites.
- Prepare of castor sugar.
- Prepare of cream of tartar.
Durian Ogura Cake instructions
- Blend milk and durian puree until smooth.
- Beat egg yolk. Whole egg. Veg oil. Salt. And last add in durian puree. Beat till fluffy and light. Fold in cake flour.
- Beat egg white n cream of tartar. Add in sugar slowly in 2-3 batches. Beat till firm peak.
- Take 1/3 portion of meringue to mix well with Egg yolk mixture. Then fold in the rest of meringue with big stapula to the mixture..
- Lined the baking paper n grease the side of an 8" tin..
- Pour in the mixture and bake 150°c for 35 min and 140°c for 25min.
- Once baked. Remove from oven and drop the tin from 10cm high to release the hot air. Cool 10 min and remove cake fm tin. Serve when it is cool.