Chocolate and Almond Macaroons.
You can have Chocolate and Almond Macaroons using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate and Almond Macaroons
- It’s 3/4 cup of Sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 packages of (14 oz.) Sweetened flaked coconut.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Almond extract.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 24 of Whole unblanched almonds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Dark chocolate morsels.
Chocolate and Almond Macaroons step by step
- Stir together first 4 ingredients. Drop dough by lightly greased tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Press an almond into top of each cookie..
- Bake at 350° for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden. Remove to wire racks to cool..
- Microwave 1/2 cup chocolate morsels in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 minute and 15 seconds or until melted and smooth, stirring at 30-second intervals and at end. Transfer to a 1 qt. zip-top plastic freezer bag; cut a tiny hole in 1 corner of bag. Pipe melted chocolate over cooled cookies by gently squeezing bag..