The “I love salmon” meal.
You can have The “I love salmon” meal using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The “I love salmon” meal
- Prepare 1 of whole lemon (juiced).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of coconut flour (or almond flour).
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of salmon fillets (wild caught).
- It’s of For the meal:.
- You need of Green vegetables of your choice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of quinoa.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of veggie broth (organic).
The “I love salmon” meal instructions
- Pour juice on both fillets of salmon.
- Top each fillets with one tablespoon of coconut flour.
- Top salmon with salt and pepper(to your desired amount).
- Bake salmon at 375 for 12 minutes covered with tin foil. If not done after you bake it for 12 minutes, unwrap it and bake for another 5 minutes at 400.
- Boil your veggies.
- Boil vegetable broth and add quinoa.
- Stir once.
- Let quinoa soak up all of the broth then turn off heat on stove.
- Add everything to a plate and….