Amish Friendship Bread Snickerdoodle Cookies.
You can have Amish Friendship Bread Snickerdoodle Cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Amish Friendship Bread Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Prepare of Amish Friendship Bread starter (recipe below).
- Prepare of butter, softened.
- Prepare of sugar (I used coconut sugar).
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of cream of tartar.
- It’s of flour (I substituted 1/4 of this with white whole wheat flour).
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of sugar (for rolling).
- Prepare of cinnamon (for rolling).
Amish Friendship Bread Snickerdoodle Cookies instructions
- Mix wet ingredients in bowl..
- Mix dry ingredients in smaller bowl..
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together..
- Roll dough into about 1 inch balls and roll in reserved sugar and cinnamon mixture. Place onto cookie sheet and flatten slightly with slotted spatula..
- Cook for ten minutes(soft cookie) or 1-2 minutes longer for crispy cookie at 375°F oven..
- RECIPE FOR AMISH FRIENDSHIP BREAD STARTER: Use prepared starter for this recipe on day ten. (Basic starter takes 10 Days to make). 1 cup sugar 1 cup flour 1 cup milk. Place into gallon size ziplock. Days 1-5 squoosh in bag once daily. "Feed" with one cup sugar, one cup flour, one cup milk on day five. Days 5-10 continue squooshing bag once daily. On day ten, add another one cup sugar, flour, sugar. Divide equally into four portions. Use one for recipe, give the other three away to friends with directions for continuing starter process, or use for other recipes. Unused starter can be frozen for later use..