You can have Seeded bread using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seeded bread
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of whole grain flour (buckwheat flour works well too).
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 3/4 cup of nuts (almonds, walnuts, macadamia nuts).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flax seeds.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sesame seeds.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of honey.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
Seeded bread step by step
- Lightly toast nuts and seeds separately (if desired).
- Once the nuts and seeds have cooled, mix together with flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Add in last 4 ingredients and mix well..
- Cook for 1 hour at 160°C.