Almond and raspberry cupcakes. Atkins welcomes you to try our delicious Almond-Raspberry Cupcakes recipe for a low carb lifestyle. Get started by browsing our full list of ingredients here. Be the first to write a review.
These coconut and almond flour cupcakes are perfect for any occasion. Their lovely color makes them an instant attraction. And their taste is even better! You can have Almond and raspberry cupcakes using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Almond and raspberry cupcakes
- You need of Cake ingredients.
- It’s 125 grams of self-raising flour,sifted.
- It’s 25 grams of ground almonds.
- It’s 125 grams of margarine, softened.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of almond essence.
- You need of For the topping.
- Prepare 125 grams of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare 150 grams of icing sugar.
- It’s 200 grams of raspberries.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon (juice only).
- You need 150 ml of double cream.
For the icing, beat the butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the icing sugar, milk, vanilla and almond extract then beat until well. Try your hand at these cupcakes – great to bring to a coffee morning or for a lunchbox treat but with a depth of flavour that makes them special enough for parties. This Raspberry Almond Layer Cake has three layers of moist, fluffy almond cake filled with fresh raspberry frosting.
Almond and raspberry cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 180c/350f/gas 4. Line a 12 hole muffin tin with paper cases. Combine all the ingredients for the cakes in a large mixing bowl and beat until smooth..
- Spoon into the cupcake cases and bake for 15-20 minutes until risen and a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling..
- For the icing, beat together the butter with half of the icing sugar until smooth and light. Combine the raspberries, lemon juicd and remaining icing sugar in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over a moderate heat..
- Crush the raspberries using the back of a spoon then remove from the heat. Sieve and collect the juice in a bowl and allow to cool. Add this to the buttercream and beat until smooth. Whip the double cream in a seperate bowl until it forms soft peaks, then fold it through the butter and raspberry mixture until smooth and even..
- Spoon into a piping bag fitted with your choice of nozzle then chill for 10-15 minutes. When cupcakes are cool, remove the icing from the fridge and let it come ba k up to room temperature. pipe the icing onto the cakes..
So there was a moment this past weekend where I realized what true love really is. It's giving your spouse the "best" pillow even when you want it. These vegan almond and raspberry cupcakes are delicious and so quick and easy to make. Rhubarb & Raspberry Frangipane Tart with Almond Praline. Triple Layer Chocolate Cake with Salted Caramel Buttercream Frosting, Chocolate Ganache You could definitely convert it to cupcakes and halve it!