You can cook Chilli Parotta using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chilli Parotta
- You need of Parottas chopped (leftovers) – 3 nos.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- You need Cube of cut onions – 1 medium onion.
- It’s of Green bell pepper; chopped into cubes – 1/2 pepper.
- It’s as needed of Salt.
- Prepare of Chilli sauce – 1 tblsp.
- It’s of Tomato sauce – 2 tblsp.
- It’s 2 tsp of Soy sauce -.
- You need 1/4 cup of Hot Water -.
- Prepare of Chopped cilantro – few.
- You need 2 tsp of Garam masala -.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander powder -.
- You need 1 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder -.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds -.
- You need of Garlic deskinned and diced – 2 nos.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste -.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli slit lengthwise -.
- It’s as needed of Spring onion -.
Chilli Parotta step by step
- Chop the leftover Parottas into cubes. Fry them in oil and let them dry on tissues to bloat excess oil..
- In a sauté pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil. Add the cumin seeds and garlic. When it turns a golden brown, add in onions and ginger garlic paste. Let it turn slight brown. Then add in the bell peppers..
- Once they have been crisped, add in coriander powder, kashmiri chilli powder, salt, garam masala and salt. Mix them well in low flame until the flavors are extracted..
- Add in chilli sauce, tomato sauce and soy sauce. Mix them well together. Add in hot water to about 1/4 cup and let all of them boil well together for about 3 minutes..
- Toss in the fried parotta pieces and mix them well with the gravy. Cover the pan and let it heat for 2 minutes..
- Switch the flame off, add in chopped cilantro and spring onions. Toss and serve hot..