Wild blueberry flax muffins. Allergy-friendly baked goods rich with flax. In a large bowl, mix flour, oat bran, flax seed, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add the Splenda, sugar, buttermilk, applesauce, egg, lemon zest, and lemon extract, mixing until just combined.
They make a great addition to any packed lunch or afternoon snack. The batter comes together in the blender in minutes, making this a quick and easy option whenever you need one. For the crumbly topping, press the butter, flour, and brown sugar together with your fingers until fine crumbs form. You can cook Wild blueberry flax muffins using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wild blueberry flax muffins
- It’s 1 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of organic flax meal.
- It’s 1 cup of wild blueberries.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of stevia (or other sweetener).
- You need of (do not use sugar or splenda!).
- You need 1/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of cold water.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Sprinkle one spoonful of crumbs over each muffin before baking. In another bowl, sift together the flaxseed meal, almond flour, monk fruit, salt, and baking powder. Pour the wet mixture into the bowl, and stir just until incorporated. Spoon the batter evenly into the muffin tin.
Wild blueberry flax muffins instructions
- Sift together, flax meal and flour. Set aside in a large bowl.
- Whisk almond milk and egg until well blended.
- Add salt and stevia to egg mixture and stir.
- Add water to egg mixture.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture.
- Stir until well combined.
- Add blueberries.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-30 minutes.
Sprinkle the flax seeds on top of each muffin. Great recipe for Wild blueberry flax muffins. I made these for my mom because she is eating Keto. Her only concern was that they were a little sweet. Allow mixture to thicken to the consistency of a beaten egg before using.