Tomato, cucumber and onion salad. Summertime is the right time for cucumber and tomato salad. This one is dressed with a basic homemade salad dressing. All Reviews for Marinated Cucumber, Onion, and Tomato Salad.
Gently toss all of the ingredients together until veggies are well. How to Make the Best Tomato, Onion and Cucumber Salad. Adam came up with this salad at the beginning of summer, and we've been making it ever since. You can cook Tomato, cucumber and onion salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato, cucumber and onion salad
- It’s 3 of tomatoes, cut into bite size chunks.
- Prepare 3 of cucumbers, sliced thin.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced thin.
- You need 1/2 C of apple cider vinegar (I used 1/4 c of this and 1/4 c rice wine vinegar).
- You need 2 Tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1 C of water (I used about 3/4 C).
- You need 1/4 C of olive oil.
If you meal prep, this is the perfect salad to have in your fridge to add crunch, color, and flavor to meals. You can serve it with just about anything. Cucumber Tomato Salad is a classic Greek salad made with cucumbers, tomatoes, and red onion tossed in a tart vinaigrette dressing. When the farmer's markets start overflowing with juicy garden fresh veggies, I take my cue to make a big bowl of cucumber tomato salad.
Tomato, cucumber and onion salad instructions
- Put all cut veggies in a large bowl. Pour over veggies and give a light mix..
- In a small bowl, mix the water, oil, S&P, vinegar and sugar with a whisk until blended..
- Chill for 1-2 hours before serving..
Tomato, onion and cucumber salad: proof that simple things are the best. Tips for making Marinated Cucumber, Tomato, and Onion Salad: This is a basic, simple recipe that can be easily customized. Add some chopped fresh dill or some dried Italian seasoning for more flavor. Use red onion instead of sweet onion. Use cherry tomatoes instead of regular tomatoes.