Tagliatelle with fresh vegetables. Learn how to make tagliatelle with Filippo's step-by-step recipe. This basic pasta dough recipe can be used to make any pasta shape, although tagliatelle is Tajarin pasta with butter and sage. Tagliatelle with almond and tomato sauce.
The Tagliatelle with Vegetables recipe out of our category Noodle! Tagliatelle is a popular Italian pasta and like most pastas is commonly served with a tomato based pasta sauce. This recipe features the tagliatelle served instead with delicious Mediterranean cooking features olive oil, beautiful fresh vegetables, simple pasta and cheeses – and very much, seafood. You can have Tagliatelle with fresh vegetables using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tagliatelle with fresh vegetables
- You need 2 handfuls of Kale.
- Prepare Handful of Sweetcorn.
- You need Half of a Leek.
- You need 1 of Garlic clove.
- You need 4-6 of dried pasta nests depending on size.
- You need 1/4 of Cauliflower.
- You need of Passata.
- You need 1 can of chopped plum tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of tomato purée.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vegetable bouillon.
Download Fresh tagliatelle stock vectors at the best vector graphic agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock vectors, illustrations and cliparts at reasonable prices. Fresh tagliatelle stock vectors and royalty-free illustrations. Fresh vegetables, a little cream and freshly grated parmesan are all that are needed to make this pasta dish really luxurious. The Best Tagliatelle Vegetarian Recipes on Yummly
Tagliatelle with fresh vegetables step by step
- Wash and chop your veggies, finely chop the Kale; crush the garlic..
- Steam or lightly fry the cauliflower (if you like crunchy veg just pop in a pan for a few minutes). Add the chopped tomatoes, chopped veggies and garlic. Stir in the veggie stock/bouillon..
- Boil the pasta according to instructions, add a pinch of salt to the water..
- Mix the cooked and drained pasta with the veggies in the pan. Serve with some grated cheddar or other hard cheese and a sprinkle of black pepper!.
This tagliatelle with mushrooms is a great, quick dish to make on a busy weeknight. If you're serving to kids, you can substitute the wine with vegetable My new favorite thing is homemade fresh pasta. For this recipe I used tagliatelle. Once you make it, you'll never buy dry packaged package again. Fresh berries straight from da woods.