Fusilli with tuna and tomato sauce. Meanwhile, combine the tomato sauce, tuna, capers, and lemon peel in a heavy large skillet. Using a fork, break the tuna into chunks. Add the pasta to the sauce and toss to coat.
Toss the pasta with enough reserved cooking liquid to moisten. Flake the tuna into the tomato sauce with the lemon zest and bring back up to the boil. Drain the pasta and stir in the tuna sauce. You can have Fusilli with tuna and tomato sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fusilli with tuna and tomato sauce
- It’s of fusilli.
- Prepare of tuna.
- It’s of garlic.
- Prepare of Tomato ketchup.
- It’s of chilli flakes.
- It’s of sea salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of parmesan.
- You need of rocket.
Meanwhile, combine the tomato sauce, tuna, capers, and lemon peel in a heavy large skillet. Using a fork, break the tuna into chunks. In a large casserole pot, heat oil over medium high heat. Spiral pasta tossed with a super easy tomato sauce, sprinkled with Parmesan cheese and garnished with fresh basil.
Fusilli with tuna and tomato sauce instructions
- Cook the pasta on a boiling water according to the instruction on the package. Don't forget to put salt on the water..
- In the meantime, slice 5 cloves of garlic. Heat the olive oil on the pan and put the garlic in. Wait until it turns golden..
- Add tuna, and add salt, pepper, tomato ketchup, chilli flakes, and sugar. I love adding sugar to balance the flavour..
- Once the pasta is cooked, mix with the tuna & sauce in the pan.
- Turn off the heat and move the mixed pasta to a plate, add parmesan, pepper and rocket to serve..
Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Fusilli pasta with an exquisite sauce of tomatoes and tunny fish. The taste of the sea at your table. After the spinach have simmered, add the broken-up tuna and season with the chopped parsley, salt, and pepper. Cook the fusilli until "al dente", drain, and add the sauce.