Olive Oil Bread.
You can have Olive Oil Bread using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Olive Oil Bread
- You need of Bread.
- It’s of self-rising flour.
- You need of all purpose flour.
- You need of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- It’s of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of seltzer water.
- Prepare of evaporated milk.
- It’s of apple cider vinegar.
- You need of large eggs.
- Prepare of Brushing.
- You need of melted butter.
- Prepare of honey.
- Prepare of Sprinkle on top.
- It’s of coarse kosher salt.
Olive Oil Bread instructions
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit. Mix the sugar, flours, salt, and pepper. Mix the milk and vinegar in a small bowl and let sit 3 minutes. Mix the eggs and olive oil..
- Add the milk to the eggs and mix well. Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture. Now add the seltzer water to the bread mixture it will foam as it is added. Knead as minimal as possible..
- Cut the dough into 3 pieces of equal size. Roll into equal lengths like a rope. Mix the butter, and honey..
- Braid the 3 ropes tuck both ends underneath. Brush over the top of the bread. Sprinkle with kosher salt and bake 25-35 minutes. Let cool for a bit and serve..
- Fresh out the oven letting it cool down. My braid broke a bit. I hope you enjoy!!!!!.