Fitness Recipes: Metabolic Booster Smoothie Bowl. A Metabolism Boosting Smoothie, formulated to wake sleepy metabolisms and kick-start weight loss. These foods do not have the nutrients our bodies need and crave, and slow metabolic function. Build an epic smoothie bowl with these low-calorie recipes using the finest fruits, freshest greens, and more good-for-you ingredients.
Smoothie bowls are perfect to have as a delicious breakfast, healthy dessert or colorful snack. Made with frozen fruits to create this yummy icecream-like. The best metabolism-boosting smoothie recipe, from health expert JJ Virgin. You can have Fitness Recipes: Metabolic Booster Smoothie Bowl using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fitness Recipes: Metabolic Booster Smoothie Bowl
- It’s 250 grams of vanilla Greek yogurt.
- You need of (Chef’s Note: You are free to use any kind of yoghurt of course.).
- Prepare 180 grams of fresh Strawberry.
- It’s 2 of coffee spoons (10 grams) : Super Greens Powder Premium.
- It’s 4-5 of ice cubes (optional).
- You need 1/2 of banana.
- Prepare of Topping:.
- Prepare 1/2 of banana.
- Prepare 50 grams of Strawberries.
- It’s 30 grams of Coconut flakes.
- It’s 30 grams of Granola or Oatmeal.
- It’s leaves of Mint.
- It’s 2 of coffee spoons Chia seeds.
Skip breakfast or wait to eat until. These healthy smoothie bowl recipes are a great way to make sure you're getting all the nutrients you need! Improve digestion and kickstart weight loss! I often talk about my smoothie bowl obsession, but I realize that I usually don't share the recipes with you!
Fitness Recipes: Metabolic Booster Smoothie Bowl instructions
- Put the ingredients in a blender and blend thoroughly until completely smooth..
- Pour into a bowl and sprinkle the tops on top..
- Enjoy your meal!.
This smoothie bowl recipe from Australian nutritionist Lola Berry delivers everything you need for a healthy breakfast. This smoothie bowl has a surprising secret ingredient: cauliflower! Believe it or not, frozen cauliflower is practically tasteless and adds tons of fiber and vitamins C and K. To make a smoothie that's best eaten with a spoon (we're talking extra thick) use slightly less liquid than usual. The result: a thicker, richer, and creamier consistency that's Try one of these amazing recipes this week and get ready to feel like you're digging into a bowl of fro-yo at the breakfast table.