JEERMEERYAA KADHI (Cumin And Pepper Coconut Kadhi). To make this delicious Jeermeeryaa Kadhi, heat a small kadhai and add the homemade ghee to it. Kadhi is similar in texture to cream of [fill in the blank] soup, but with no cream, and…well…better. All you need to make it are yogurt, chickpea flour, and spices.
This South Indian version is made with yogurt. South Indian Kadhi is a mild dish and is fairly easy to cook, which makes it a great family dish to throw together quickly. It is considered good to eat when you have an. sol kadhi recipe with step by step photos – the sol kadhi is a part of the goan, konkan and malvani thali. it making sol kadhi. You can cook JEERMEERYAA KADHI (Cumin And Pepper Coconut Kadhi) using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of JEERMEERYAA KADHI (Cumin And Pepper Coconut Kadhi)
- You need 1 cup of Fresh Grated Coconut.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Homemade Ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds (Jeera).
- You need 8 of Black Peppercorns (Meeri).
- It’s 1-2 of Kokum.
- Prepare 2 cups of Water.
- It’s To Taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For The Tempering :.
- You need 2 tsp of Homemade Ghee.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
How to Make Roasted Cumin Powder You must be thinking isn't it. I wanted to post cumin powder recipe for years now but it just wasn't happening. List of various diseases cured by Cumin.
JEERMEERYAA KADHI (Cumin And Pepper Coconut Kadhi) instructions
- To make this delicious Jeermeeryaa Kadhi, heat a small kadhai and add the homemade ghee to it..
- When it heats up, add the cumin seeds. As they splutter, add in the black peppercorns and mix..
- Switch off the heat and transfer this to a grinder jar..
- Add in the grated fresh coconut and grind together to get a smooth paste, using water as required (1/4 cup approx)..
- Transfer this paste to a pan and add water (2 cups approx) to get a slightly thin consistency..
- Add the kokum, salt to taste and mix well. Heat it on medium flame stirring constantly, till just lukewarm. Do not allow it to reach a boiling point..
- Switch off the flame and set aside..
- For the tempering, heat a small kadhai and add the homemade ghee to it..
- Add the mustard seeds and as soon as they splutter, switch off the flame and pour this tempering over the prepared kadi..
- Mix well and transfer to a serving bowl..
- Serve this delicious and simple Jeermeeryaa Kadhi with some steamed rice!.
How Cumin is effective for various diseases is listed in repertory format. Names of Cumin in various languages of the world are also given. Kadhi is one of India's most popular 'comfort food'. It is a blend of yogurt and gram/chickpea flour, which is called besan in Hindi. A lovely Pakora Kadhi recipe for you.