Fresh White Balsamic Vinaigrette.
You can have Fresh White Balsamic Vinaigrette using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fresh White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- It’s 2 tablespoons of fresh thyme.
- You need 2 of full stems fresh basil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white balsamic vinegar.
- You need 2 tablespoon of honey.
- It’s 1 cup of neutral oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper.
- You need 4 of fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green onion tops.
Fresh White Balsamic Vinaigrette instructions
- Prep: Pick 4 tablespoons thyme, remove all leaves from 2 full Basil stems. (4 total inches of basil stem is best) 1/4 cup chopped green onion tops..
- In a blender, combine: Thyme, basil stems & leaves, green onion, white balsamic vinegar, honey, salt & pepper. Do not blend yet!.
- This step depends on your blender style. If you have an open top blender simply measure out one cup of oil, turn on blender and slowly poor the oil into the blender until you get a nice emulsion. If you have a motor on top type blender it’s okay, just know your going to have to shake or stir your dressing before using As it will separate a bit. Simply add the oil to the other contents of the blender, then blend until you achieve the best emulsion possible with a top motor style blender..
- Place your dressing in a container and refrigerate. Enjoy when cold!.