Spinach and Ravioli Lasagna. This ravioli lasagna is made with layers of cheese ravioli and fresh baby spinach covered in homemade alfredo sauce & topped with a panko This Lightened Up Ravioli Lasagna Has The Best Alfredo Sauce. Honestly, I'm just trying to make a case as to why YOU should turn on the oven in the. This top-rated spinach-ravioli lasagna uses convenience items, like store-bought pesto sauce, jarred Alfredo sauce, and frozen cheese-filled ravioli, to deliver a delicious main dish with little time and effort on your part.
Please subscribe for future videos! and follow me on instagram. Spinach-Ravioli Lasagna recipe: Try this Spinach-Ravioli Lasagna recipe, or contribute your own. Combine Alfredo sauce and chicken broth. You can cook Spinach and Ravioli Lasagna using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach and Ravioli Lasagna
- It’s 6 oz of fresh baby spinach leaves, chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of refrigerated basil pesto.
- It’s 15 oz of Alfredo pasta sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable or chicken broth.
- Prepare 25 oz of frozen cheese-filled ravioli (do not thaw).
- It’s 2 cup of shredded italian cheese blend.
- It’s 1 of Chopped fresh basil leaves, if desired.
- You need 1 of paprika, if desired.
This cheesy Fresh Spinach Ravioli Lasagna uses Buitoni's new line of fresh pastas, made from real ingredients. Spoon just enough creamy spinach sauce in the bottom of a lasagna dish to lightly coat it. Top with half of the ravioli, then top the pasta with a layer of half of the ricotta mixture, and half of. Spinach-Ravioli Lasagna. click here to see more like this.
Spinach and Ravioli Lasagna step by step
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 11×7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray..
- In medium bowl, toss spinach and pesto. In another bowl, mix Alfredo sauce and broth. Spoon one-third of sauce mixture (about 1/2 cup) into baking dish. Top with half of spinach mixture. Arrange half of ravioli in single layer over spinach mixture, sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining sauce mixture..
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until bubbly. Garnish with basil and paprika..
A spin on classic lasagna, this white sauce version features a savory combination of spinach, pesto and Alfredo sauce. Ravioli in Alfredo sauce layered with spinach tossed in basil pesto and topped with Italian cheeses and fresh basil. Everything you love about lasagna, with more! Layers of tender cheese ravioli, hearty Italian marinara sauce, fresh spinach and TONS of melted cheese – perfect for feeding a crowd or meal prepping for the week. Chop spinach, and toss with pesto in a medium bowl.