Maple Baked Pork Chops.
You can have Maple Baked Pork Chops using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Maple Baked Pork Chops
- Prepare 2 of boneless pork chops.
- It’s 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 1 tbsp of pumpkin pie seasoning.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt and white pepper.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil; as needed.
Maple Baked Pork Chops instructions
- Toss chops with enough oil to cover. Season with dried spices. Bake at 350° for approximately 10-15 minutes or until desired doneness. Glaze chops with syrup during last few minutes of cooking process..
- Variations; Malt vinegar, honey, 5 spice, basil, brown sugar, scallion, chives, flavored syrups, nutmeg, cinnamon, clove.