You can cook Almond Noodles using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Almond Noodles
- You need 1 cup of fine almond flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of tapioca starch.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s As needed of water to steam the noodles.
Almond Noodles step by step
- Mix the 1 cup water with almond flour and tapioca starch. Set aside..
- Steam the water in a pot and add the almond mixture in a steamable dish, sprayed with nonstick spray, steam till the almond mixture is solidified..
- Peel off dish. Let cool it will become less sticky..
- When cooled use as regular noodles..
- The use of nonstick spray helps tremendously. Spray your dish with nonstick. Also spray the top of steamed batter. Let gravity help tipping the dish after it has cooled helps it be removed earlier..