Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole. This Parmesan Zucchini Casserole makes the perfect side dish for any meal. You can easily add other elements to make it more appealing to your whole family. Other kind of cheeses, such mozzarella, bread crumbs on top, and even leftover rotisserie chicken.
Make the white sauce according the directions from my Moussaka recipe. If you have concerns using oil (olive oil is a really healthy and good fat) just. This Garlic Parmesan Zucchini will be your new favorite side dish. You can cook Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole
- Prepare 4 cups of grated zucchini.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely diced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely diced carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely diced bell pepper any color.
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 of eggs slightly beaten.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese plus set aside an additional 2 tablespoons for topping.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
This Garlic Parmesan Zucchini will be your new favorite zucchini recipe. Our other favorite Zucchini Recipes include: Chicken Zucchini Casserole. Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole – The Seasoned Mom. Farmer's Market Zucchini Casserole is a delicious way to use up fresh summer produce.
Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 8×8 pan with cooking spray and set aside..
- Place zucchini in colander, sprinkle with salt and allow to sit for at least 10 minutes. (this will help draw the moisture from the zucchini, after 10 minutes squeeze out the excess moisture by pressing paper towels on the zucchini or wrapping in a towel and squeezing and wringing out the towel several times.) Don't skip this part or your casserole may be to runny..
- In the prepared dish, add zucchini, onion, pepper, carrots, garlic, eggs, and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese,mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Mix thoroughly with spatula or hands to get ingredients well combined. Arrange the mixture evenly in the pan..
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine the melted butter, Panko bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese..
- Spread the bread crumb mixture over the casserole and return to oven for additional 5-10 minutes until top is golden brown and crispy..
White rice, sour cream, and shredded cheese are added to this zucchini casserole recipe, so you know it will be delicious. This skillet sauteed zucchini, squash and tomatoes is a simple side dish that's the perfect accompaniment to your favorite summer meals. It's deliciously flavorful thanks to the garlic and parmesan flavors and it has such a fun colorful blend. Garlic parmesan zucchini pasta makes a fantastic side dish to pair with some grass-fed steak or Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Pasta. Your first step is to spiralize your zucchini noodles or peel them into ribbons with a This keto green bean casserole recipe is gluten-free, low-carb, and packed with flavor.