Frozen banana, raw oats, almond milk, and moringa smoothie. Add almond milk, moringa, and frozen banana to a high-speed blender. Process until the smoothie is smooth and creamy. Amazing simple recipe.i love it.i added frozen raspberry and oats.
There's more to life than oats! This community is designed to share recipes for meals that are healthy, cheap, and delicious. Frozen Banana SmoothieMeals Our Kids Love. You can have Frozen banana, raw oats, almond milk, and moringa smoothie using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Frozen banana, raw oats, almond milk, and moringa smoothie
- You need 1 of frozen banana.
- It’s 180 ml of cold almond milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raw oats, instant / rolled type.
- It’s 1 tbsp of moringa, fresh OR powder.
Frozen Banana Smoothie: This is one of my favorite summer concoctions. Add enough milk to come up to the top level of the banana chunks. This is the right amount for them to blend to the proper consistency. Add peanut butter or chocolate syrup and even some almonds for additional enjoyment.
Frozen banana, raw oats, almond milk, and moringa smoothie instructions
- Peel, wrap with seran and freeze banana the night before, or at least an hour before use. Chill your almond milk as well..
- Set up your bullet/blender. Throw-in all ingredients, and pulse until everything is well blended. [Don't add the seran wrap, mkay! 😆].
- Pour unto cup/mug. Enjoy! 💗.
When you freeze bananas, peel them first, then double wrap in plastic. Add them to your daily smoothies as needed for nutrients, fiber and extra. Banana oatmeal smoothie, healthy vegan breakfast recipe for weight loss, homemade almond milk is the best alternative to dairy milk, easy dairy free filling. Easy to make strawberry banana smoothie recipe! Gives you a healthy boost of energy by using a delicious blend of fruits, oats, greek yogurt, and almonds.