Easy Fresh Tagliatelle.
You can cook Easy Fresh Tagliatelle using 5 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Fresh Tagliatelle
- Prepare 100 g of semolina.
- Prepare 100 g of flour 00.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
Easy Fresh Tagliatelle instructions
- Create a volcano shaped pile with a combination of the flour 00 and semolina.
- Make a hole and add an egg, incorporate the egg into the flour by adding a little flour from the edges at a time with a fork. Once incorporated do the same with the second egg!.
- Add the oil and salt. Incorporate with a fork. Look how green that oil is! Make sure to use good quality oil or you are only cheating yourself :-D.
- When smooth enough knead the pasta with your hands. Use your palm and stretch it away from you. If all of the flour will not incorporate add a little water (about a tea spoon) or a little more oil..
- Keep going until you have a nice smooth ball of pasta. You don't need to work it toooo hard as the pasta machine will do a lot of the work later on..
- Wrap the pasta in cling film and leave for at least 30 minutes in a cool dry place.
- Unwrap the pasta and separate into 3 or 4 balls ready for the pasta machine..
- Flour your pasta machine and for each ball run it through the machine on the largest setting (for most this is the first notch).
- Fold the pasta and run it through again a couple more times. This will get it nice and smooth..
- After the last time through on the largest setting do not fold the pasta and reduce the size on the pasta machine to the third notch along run each piece through a couple of times..
- Repeat the last process again but on the fifth notch along, this is not the smallest setting on the machine but as small as we want to go..
- Now you are ready to run each piece through the cutting section of the pasta machine! Use semolina if the pasta looks like it is sticking once cut..
- Once all of the pasta is cut separate it out loosely and sprinkle some semolina if required to keep it separated..
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil (generally 1 litre per 100g) and add your pasta! Cook for around five minutes but after 3.5 start checking to make sure it is cooked al dente!.
- Drain the pasta (reserving some water). Return the pasta to the pot and mix with some amazing sauce you have made – adding a little of the reserved water. Enjoy!.