Almond Banana Muffins.
You can have Almond Banana Muffins using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Almond Banana Muffins
- Prepare 3 of large over riped banana (I used sunpride).
- It’s 2 of eggs (room temperature).
- It’s 150 gr of brown sugar.
- Prepare 100 gr of butter (I used orchid).
- You need 200 gr of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need of Sliced almond for topping.
Almond Banana Muffins step by step
- Mix the butter and brown sugar with mixer until it blends well (at least 5 min).
- Pour the eggs one at a time (still using mixer) mix well..
- Mashed the banana with fork (put aside).
- Mix the flour, baking soda, and vanilla essence to the butter and eggs mix. Using spatula gently fold and mix well.
- Add some mashed banana into the mixture.
- Preheat oven at 180C. Put the mixture into the muffin tray. Garnish with almond on the top.
- Baked for 15-20 min until it rise. Check with toothpick if it’s done then the toothpick should be clean.